This river bundle covers Idaho's South Fork of the Snake River in two map sets: 30.7 river miles from Palisades Dam to Fullmer Access, and 35.6 river miles from Fullmer Access to Menan Access on the Snake River. This is a big river, well known for it's plentiful and large trout.
17 river maps and 2 area maps
Snake - South Fork - River Bundle
Items are shipped via USPS First Class Parcel, with tracking information.
Shipping is Free!
- Laminated and waterproof maps that follow the river channel.
- Individual maps are secured with a stainless steel split ring, and includes a snap hook that allows clipping to a cable retractor on waders or boat.
- Cable retractor is not included, but is available for purchase on our website - click here for more info.
- River features such as rapids, boat ramps, access points, campgrounds, and river camps are clearly shown.
- Each map set contains an area map showing the general location of fly shops, shuttles, lodging, fuel and places to eat.
- Approximate size: printed map: 3-3/8 inches by 10-1/4 inches; laminated page: 3-3/4 inches by 10-1/2 inches.