Get all the Troutmaps for Colorado's Arkansas River with the Arkansas River Bundle! This collection of maps covers 139 river miles from the Source to Cañon City, including Hayden Meadows (Class 2 rapids), Pine Creek (Class 4-5+ rapids), The Numbers (Class 4-5 rapids), The Narrows (Class 3-4 rapids), Browns Canyon (Class 3-4 rapids), Parkdale (Class 3-4 rapids) and the Royal Gourge (Class 4-5 rapids). The set also includes the Pueblo Resevoir Tailwater which is a small wading area with possibilities for good sized trout.
26 river maps and 5 area maps
Arkansas - River Bundle
Items are shipped via USPS First Class Parcel, with tracking information.
Shipping is Free!
- Laminated and waterproof maps that follow the river channel.
- Individual maps are secured with a stainless steel split ring, and includes a snap hook that allows clipping to a cable retractor on waders or boat.
- Cable retractor is not included, but is available for purchase on our website - click here for more info.
- River features such as rapids, boat ramps, access points, and campgrounds are clearly shown.
- Each map set contains an area map showing the general location of fly shops, shuttles, lodging, fuel and places to eat.
- Approximate size: printed map: 3-3/8 inches by 10-1/4 inches; laminated page: 3-3/4 inches by 10-1/2 inches.