This map set includes the area between Salida and Cañon City. Salida to Texas Creek is premier fly fishing water by wading or floating with fewer rapids (Class 2-3). From Texas Creek, the map set includes Parkdale (Class 3-4 rapids), and the Royal Gorge section (class 4-5 rapids). The Pueblo Resevoir Tailwater is also included, which is a small wading area with possibilities for good sized trout.
18 river maps and 3 area maps, 68.4 river miles
Arkansas - Salida to Cañon City Combo, plus Pueblo Reservoir Tailwater
Items are shipped via USPS First Class Parcel, with tracking information.
Shipping is Free!
- Laminated and waterproof maps that follow the river channel.
- Individual maps are secured with a stainless steel split ring, and includes a snap hook that allows clipping to a cable retractor on waders or boat.
- Cable retractor is not included, but is available for purchase on our website - click here for more info.
- River features such as rapids, boat ramps, access points, and campgrounds are clearly shown.
- Each map set contains an area map showing the general location of fly shops, shuttles, lodging, fuel and places to eat.
- Approximate size: printed map: 3-3/8 inches by 10-1/4 inches; laminated page: 3-3/4 inches by 10-1/2 inches.