This map set covers Montana's Big Hole River along the 31.3 river miles from Melrose to Pennington Bridge. This is a renowned river with trophy trout.
14 river maps, 1 area map
Big Hole - Melrose to Pennington Bridge
Items are shipped via USPS First Class Parcel, with tracking information. Please make sure the shipping address you provide is acceptable for deliveries by the US Postal Service.
Shipping for most orders is Free! Click here for more details.
- Laminated and waterproof maps that follow the river channel.
- Individual maps are secured with a stainless steel split ring, and includes a snap hook that allows clipping to a cable retractor on waders or boat.
- Cable retractor is not included, but is available for purchase on our website - click here for more info.
- River features such as rapids, boat ramps, access points, campgrounds, and river camps are clearly shown.
- Each map set contains an area map showing the general location of fly shops, shuttles, lodging, fuel and places to eat.
- Approximate size: printed map: 3-3/8 inches by 10-1/4 inches; laminated page: 3-3/4 inches by 10-1/2 inches.