This map set follows Colorado's Blue River for 23.4 miles from Dillon Reservoir to Green Mountain Reservoir. The river flows through National Forest, has easy access with along Highway 9, and is designated as Gold Medal Water.
6 river maps and an area maps
Blue - Dillon Reservoir at Silverthorne to Green Mountain Reservoir
Items are shipped via USPS First Class Parcel, with tracking information.
Shipping is Free!
- Laminated and waterproof maps that follow the river channel.
- Individual maps are secured with a stainless steel split ring, and includes a snap hook that allows clipping to a cable retractor on waders or boat.
- Cable retractor is not included, but is available for purchase on our website - click here for more info.
- River features such as rapids, boat ramps, access points, campgrounds, and river camps are clearly shown.
- Each map set contains an area map showing the general location of fly shops, shuttles, lodging, fuel and places to eat.
- Approximate size: printed map: 3-3/8 inches by 10-1/4 inches; laminated page: 3-3/4 inches by 10-1/2 inches.