The Deschutes River in Oregon is a famous trophy trout and steelhead fishery. This bundle of maps covers the 57.3 river miles from Pelton Dam to Sherars Falls, and the 44.4 river miles from Sherars Falls to the Columbia River. Each set also includes information on rapids classifications as well as boating and camping regulations helpful to anyone fishing the Deschutes.
24 river maps, 2 area maps, rapids classifications, boating / camping information
Deschutes - River Bundle
Items are shipped via USPS First Class Parcel, with tracking information.
Shipping charges calculated upon checkout.
- Laminated and waterproof maps that follow the river channel.
- Individual maps are secured with a stainless steel split ring, and includes a snap hook that allows clipping to a cable retractor on waders or boat.
- Cable retractor is not included, but is available for purchase on our website - click here for more info.
- River features such as rapids, boat ramps, access points, campgrounds, and river camps are clearly shown.
- Each map set contains an area map showing the general location of fly shops, shuttles, lodging, fuel and places to eat.
- Approximate size: printed map: 3-3/8 inches by 10-1/4 inches; laminated page: 3-3/4 inches by 10-1/2 inches.