The Deschutes River in Oregon is a famous trophy trout and steelhead fishery. This map set covers 44.4 river miles from Sherars Falls to the Columbia River. The map set also includes information on rapids classifications as well as boating and camping regulations helpful to anyone fishing the Deschutes.
10 river maps, 1 area map, rapids classifications, boating / camping information
Deschutes - Sherars Falls to Columbia River
Items are shipped via USPS First Class Parcel, with tracking information. Please make sure the shipping address you provide is acceptable for deliveries by the US Postal Service.
Shipping for most orders is Free! Click here for more details.
- Laminated and waterproof maps that follow the river channel.
- Individual maps are secured with a stainless steel split ring, and includes a snap hook that allows clipping to a cable retractor on waders or boat.
- Cable retractor is not included, but is available for purchase on our website - click here for more info.
- River features such as rapids, boat ramps, access points, campgrounds, and river camps are clearly shown.
- Each map set contains an area map showing the general location of fly shops, shuttles, lodging, fuel and places to eat.
- Approximate size: printed map: 3-3/8 inches by 10-1/4 inches; laminated page: 3-3/4 inches by 10-1/2 inches.