This map set follows California's Fall River for 22 miles from Thousand Springs to the Pit 1 Intake Dams.
This is a slow flowing premier spring creek with mostly rainbows and some browns. Since all of the banks are private property, wading and bank fishing is not possible. Boats must be propelled manually or by battery powered electric motor.
There are several public access spots, and a number of private lodges providing lodging, meals and boat rentals. This contact information is provided on the maps.
4 river maps and an area map
Fall - Thousand Springs to the Pit 1 Intake Dams
- Laminated and waterproof maps that follow the river channel.
- Individual maps are secured with a stainless steel split ring, and includes a snap hook that allows clipping to a cable retractor on waders or boat.
- Cable retractor is not included, but is available for purchase on our website - click here for more info.
- River features such as rapids, boat ramps, access points, and campgrounds are clearly shown.
- Each map set contains an area map showing the general location of fly shops, shuttles, lodging, fuel and places to eat.
- Approximate size: printed map: 3-3/8 inches by 10-1/4 inches; laminated page: 3-3/4 inches by 10-1/2 inches.
Items are shipped via USPS First Class Parcel, with tracking information.
Shipping is Free!