Newly updated for 2019, this bundled set covers the A, B and C Section of the Green River from Flaming Gorge Dam to Little Hole. The A Section is 7.2 river miles with several class 2-3 rapids and a river-side trail. The B Section is 8.3 river miles with one Class 3 rapid (Red Creek) and the C Section is 14.7 river miles with one minor rapid.
9 river maps plus an area map
Green - Flaming Gorge Dam Swinging Bridge Combo
Items are shipped via USPS First Class Parcel, with tracking information.
Shipping is Free!
- Laminated and waterproof maps that follow the river channel.
- Individual maps are secured with a stainless steel split ring, and includes a snap hook that allows clipping to a cable retractor on waders or boat.
- Cable retractor is not included, but is available for purchase on our website - click here for more info.
- River features such as rapids, boat ramps, access points, campgrounds, and river camps are clearly shown.
- Each map set contains an area map showing the general location of fly shops, shuttles, lodging, fuel and places to eat.
- Approximate size: printed map: 3-3/8 inches by 10-1/4 inches; laminated page: 3-3/4 inches by 10-1/2 inches.