This section is 7.2 floatable river miles with several class 2-3 rapids and a river-side trail between Flaming Gorge Dam and Little Hole. Whether you choose to float or hike, this is a beautiful river and is not to be missed.
Don't forget to bring the hopper and cicada patterns. Even though this is a tailwater, the trout of the Green River like a meal they can sink their teeth into!
2 river maps plus an area map
Green - Flaming Gorge Dam to Little Hole
Items are shipped via USPS First Class Parcel, with tracking information. Please make sure the shipping address you provide is acceptable for deliveries by the US Postal Service.
Shipping for most orders is Free! Click here for more details.
- Laminated and waterproof maps that follow the river channel.
- Individual maps are secured with a stainless steel split ring, and includes a snap hook that allows clipping to a cable retractor on waders or boat.
- Cable retractor is not included, but is available for purchase on our website - click here for more info.
- River features such as rapids, boat ramps, access points, campgrounds, and river camps are clearly shown.
- Each map set contains an area map showing the general location of fly shops, shuttles, lodging, fuel and places to eat.
- Approximate size: printed map: 3-3/8 inches by 10-1/4 inches; laminated page: 3-3/4 inches by 10-1/2 inches.