Newly updated for 2019, this section is 7.2 floatable river miles with several class 2-3 rapids and a river-side trail between Flaming Gorge Dam and Little Hole. Whether you choose to float or hike, this is a beautiful river and is not to be missed.
Don't forget to bring the hopper and cicada patterns. Even though this is a tailwater, the trout of the Green River like a meal they can sink their teeth into!
2 river maps plus an area map
Green - Flaming Gorge Dam to Little Hole
Items are shipped via USPS First Class Parcel, with tracking information.
Shipping is Free!
- Laminated and waterproof maps that follow the river channel.
- Individual maps are secured with a stainless steel split ring, and includes a snap hook that allows clipping to a cable retractor on waders or boat.
- Cable retractor is not included, but is available for purchase on our website - click here for more info.
- River features such as rapids, boat ramps, access points, campgrounds, and river camps are clearly shown.
- Each map set contains an area map showing the general location of fly shops, shuttles, lodging, fuel and places to eat.
- Approximate size: printed map: 3-3/8 inches by 10-1/4 inches; laminated page: 3-3/4 inches by 10-1/2 inches.