The set of maps follows Colorado's Frying Pan River for 12.5 miles from Ruedi Reservoir downstream to Basalt. This is a small river, not floatable, and is designated as Gold Medal Water. Try a mouse pattern right below Ruedi Reservoir at dusk...
4 river maps and an area map
Frying Pan - Ruedi Reservoir to Basalt
Items are shipped via USPS First Class Parcel, with tracking information.
Shipping is Free!
- Laminated and waterproof maps that follow the river channel.
- Individual maps are secured with a stainless steel split ring, and includes a snap hook that allows clipping to a cable retractor on waders.
- Cable retractor is not included, but is available for purchase on our website - click here for more info.
- River features such as access points and campgrounds are clearly shown.
- Each map set contains an area map showing the general location of fly shops, shuttles, lodging, fuel and places to eat.
- Approximate size: printed map: 3-3/8 inches by 10-1/4 inches; laminated page: 3-3/4 inches by 10-1/2 inches.