The set of maps follows Colorado's Frying Pan River for 12.5 miles from Ruedi Reservoir downstream to Basalt. This is a small river, not floatable, and is designated as Gold Medal Water. Try a mouse pattern right below Ruedi Reservoir at dusk...
4 river maps and an area map
Frying Pan - Ruedi Reservoir to Basalt
Items are shipped via USPS First Class Parcel, with tracking information. Please make sure the shipping address you provide is acceptable for deliveries by the US Postal Service.
Shipping for most orders is Free! Click here for more details.
- Laminated and waterproof maps that follow the river channel.
- Individual maps are secured with a stainless steel split ring, and includes a snap hook that allows clipping to a cable retractor on waders.
- Cable retractor is not included, but is available for purchase on our website - click here for more info.
- River features such as access points and campgrounds are clearly shown.
- Each map set contains an area map showing the general location of fly shops, shuttles, lodging, fuel and places to eat.
- Approximate size: printed map: 3-3/8 inches by 10-1/4 inches; laminated page: 3-3/4 inches by 10-1/2 inches.