Get all the Troutmaps for Oregon's Grande Ronde River - with the Grande Ronde River Bundle! This river bundle contains map sets RON-1 and RON-2, at a discounted price versus buying both map sets separately.
Map set RON-1 follows the river for 36 miles from Minam to Troy, and includes a short section from Palmer Junction to Rondowa. Map set RON-2 continues the journey for another 43 river miles from Troy to the confluence with the Snake River.
23 river maps, 2 area maps
Grande Ronde - River Bundle
Items are shipped via USPS First Class Parcel, with tracking information. Please make sure the shipping address you provide is acceptable for deliveries by the US Postal Service.
Shipping for most orders is Free! Click here for more details.
- Laminated and waterproof maps that follow the river channel.
- Individual maps are secured with a stainless steel split ring, and includes a snap hook that allows clipping to a cable retractor on waders or boat.
- Cable retractor is not included, but is available for purchase on our website - click here for more info.
- River features such as rapids, boat ramps, access points, campgrounds, and river camps are clearly shown.
- Each map set contains an area map showing the general location of fly shops, shuttles, lodging, fuel and places to eat.
- Approximate size: printed map: 3-3/8 inches by 10-1/4 inches; laminated page: 3-3/4 inches by 10-1/2 inches.