This map set follows Colorado's Gunnison River for 13.5 miles through the Gunnison Gorge Wilderness and the Gunnison Gorge National Conservation Area from the put-in at Chukar to the take out at Gunnison Forks (Pleasant Park).
Everything (including boats) must be carried down the 1 mile Chukar trail to the put in. No carts or wheeled devices are allowed, so this is no place for a drift boat. A total of 15 class 3 rapids and 2 class 4 rapids are on this stretch of river to challenge your boating skills. Fabulous scenery and fabulous fishing as well.
4 river maps, a rapids classification guide, and an area map
Gunnison Gorge NCA - Chukar to Gunnison Forks (Pleasant Park)
Items are shipped via USPS First Class Parcel, with tracking information. Please make sure the shipping address you provide is acceptable for deliveries by the US Postal Service.
Shipping for most orders is Free! Click here for more details.
- Laminated and waterproof maps that follow the river channel.
- Individual maps are secured with a stainless steel split ring, and includes a snap hook that allows clipping to a cable retractor on waders or boat.
- Cable retractor is not included, but is available for purchase on our website - click here for more info.
- River features such as rapids, boat ramps, access points, campgrounds, and river camps are clearly shown.
- Each map set contains an area map showing the general location of fly shops, shuttles, lodging, fuel and places to eat.
- Approximate size: printed map: 3-3/8 inches by 10-1/4 inches; laminated page: 3-3/4 inches by 10-1/2 inches.