This map set covers 3.4 miles of Hat Creek in California, from the Hat 2 Powerhouse to the Lake Britton Fish Barrier. This is a wading and bank-fishing river, not floatable, and is known for its premier spring creek conditions.
1 river map and an area map
Hat Creek - Hat 2 Powerhouse to the Lake Britton Fish Barrier
- Laminated and waterproof maps that follow the river channel.
- Individual maps are secured with a stainless steel split ring, and includes a snap hook that allows clipping to a cable retractor on waders.
- Cable retractor is not included, but is available for purchase on our website - click here for more info.
- River features such as rapids, boat ramps, access points, and campgrounds are clearly shown.
- Each map set contains an area map showing the general location of fly shops, shuttles, lodging, fuel and places to eat.
- Approximate size: printed map: 3-3/8 inches by 10-1/4 inches; laminated page: 3-3/4 inches by 10-1/2 inches.
Items are shipped via USPS First Class Parcel, with tracking information.
Shipping is Free!