This map set covers 3.4 miles of Hat Creek in California, from the Hat 2 Powerhouse to the Lake Britton Fish Barrier. This is a wading and bank-fishing river, not floatable, and is known for its premier spring creek conditions.
1 river map and an area map
Hat Creek - Hat 2 Powerhouse to the Lake Britton Fish Barrier
- Laminated and waterproof maps that follow the river channel.
- Individual maps are secured with a stainless steel split ring, and includes a snap hook that allows clipping to a cable retractor on waders.
- Cable retractor is not included, but is available for purchase on our website - click here for more info.
- River features such as rapids, boat ramps, access points, and campgrounds are clearly shown.
- Each map set contains an area map showing the general location of fly shops, shuttles, lodging, fuel and places to eat.
- Approximate size: printed map: 3-3/8 inches by 10-1/4 inches; laminated page: 3-3/4 inches by 10-1/2 inches.
Items are shipped via USPS First Class Parcel, with tracking information. Please make sure the shipping address you provide is acceptable for deliveries by the US Postal Service.
Shipping for most orders is Free! Click here for more details.