This map set covers 43.2 river miles of Montana's Jefferson River from Twin Bridges to Mayflower Bridge. The Jefferson is a nice river for beginning floaters; fishing is primarily for brown trout.
10 river maps, 1 area map
Jefferson - Mayflower Bridge to Missouri Headwaters
Items are shipped via USPS First Class Parcel, with tracking information.
Shipping is Free!
- Laminated and waterproof maps that follow the river channel.
- Individual maps are secured with a stainless steel split ring, and includes a snap hook that allows clipping to a cable retractor on waders or boat.
- Cable retractor is not included, but is available for purchase on our website - click here for more info.
- River features such as rapids, boat ramps, access points, campgrounds, and river camps are clearly shown.
- Each map set contains an area map showing the general location of fly shops, shuttles, lodging, fuel and places to eat.
- Approximate size: printed map: 3-3/8 inches by 10-1/4 inches; laminated page: 3-3/4 inches by 10-1/2 inches.