This map set covers the B and C Section of the Green River from Little Hole to Swinging Bridge. The B and C Sections are typically only accessed by boat and have a number of river camps.
The B Section is 8.3 river miles, has several nice camp sites such as Grasshopper Island and Big Pine, and has one Class 3 rapid (Red Creek). Fishing with grasshopper and cicada patterns in the summer months can bring explosive strikes.
The C Section is 14.7 river miles with just one minor rapid above Little Swallow Canyon. The float through Swallow Canyon is not to be missed. There are some very large browns in this section that like streamers.
7 river maps plus an area map
Green - Little Hole to Swinging Bridge
Items are shipped via USPS First Class Parcel, with tracking information. Please make sure the shipping address you provide is acceptable for deliveries by the US Postal Service.
Shipping for most orders is Free! Click here for more details.
- Laminated and waterproof maps that follow the river channel.
- Individual maps are secured with a stainless steel split ring, and includes a snap hook that allows clipping to a cable retractor on waders or boat.
- Cable retractor is not included, but is available for purchase on our website - click here for more info.
- River features such as rapids, boat ramps, access points, campgrounds, and river camps are clearly shown.
- Each map set contains an area map showing the general location of fly shops, shuttles, lodging, fuel and places to eat.
- Approximate size: printed map: 3-3/8 inches by 10-1/4 inches; laminated page: 3-3/4 inches by 10-1/2 inches.