This map set covers California's McCloud River in two areas: 25 miles from Colby Meadows, east of the town of McCloud, to Fowlers Campground, and about 4 miles from Lake McCloud to Ah-Di-Na Campround. This is a wading and bank-fishing river with private property between the two river stretches.
8 river maps and an area map
McCloud - Colby Meadows to Fowlers CG and Lake McCloud to Ah-Di-Na CG
- Laminated and waterproof maps that follow the river channel.
- Individual maps are secured with a stainless steel split ring, and includes a snap hook that allows clipping to a cable retractor on waders or boat.
- Cable retractor is not included, but is available for purchase on our website - click here for more info.
- River features such as rapids, boat ramps, access points, campgrounds, and river camps are clearly shown.
- Each map set contains an area map showing the general location of fly shops, shuttles, lodging, fuel and places to eat.
- Approximate size: printed map: 3-3/8 inches by 10-1/4 inches; laminated page: 3-3/4 inches by 10-1/2 inches.
Items are shipped via USPS First Class Parcel, with tracking information. Please make sure the shipping address you provide is acceptable for deliveries by the US Postal Service.
Shipping for most orders is Free! Click here for more details.