This map set covers California's McCloud River in two areas: 25 miles from Colby Meadows, east of the town of McCloud, to Fowlers Campground, and about 4 miles from Lake McCloud to Ah-Di-Na Campround. This is a wading and bank-fishing river with private property between the two river stretches.
8 river maps and an area map
McCloud - Colby Meadows to Fowlers CG and Lake McCloud to Ah-Di-Na CG
- Laminated and waterproof maps that follow the river channel.
- Individual maps are secured with a stainless steel split ring, and includes a snap hook that allows clipping to a cable retractor on waders or boat.
- Cable retractor is not included, but is available for purchase on our website - click here for more info.
- River features such as rapids, boat ramps, access points, campgrounds, and river camps are clearly shown.
- Each map set contains an area map showing the general location of fly shops, shuttles, lodging, fuel and places to eat.
- Approximate size: printed map: 3-3/8 inches by 10-1/4 inches; laminated page: 3-3/4 inches by 10-1/2 inches.
Items are shipped via USPS First Class Parcel, with tracking information.
Shipping is Free!