Troutmaps for this stretch of Oregon's McKenzie River covers 42 river miles from Trail Bridge Reservoir to the EWEB boat ramp. The McKenzie river dory was first used on this river.
13 river maps, 1 area map
McKenzie - Trail Bridge Reservoir to EWEB Boat Ramp
Items are shipped via USPS First Class Parcel, with tracking information. Please make sure the shipping address you provide is acceptable for deliveries by the US Postal Service.
Shipping for most orders is Free! Click here for more details.
- Laminated and water proof maps that follow the river channel
- Individual maps are secured with a stainless steel split ring, and an attached plastic snap hook that allows clipping to a zinger on waders or boat.
- River features such as rapids, boat ramps, access points, campgrounds, and river camps are clearly shown.
- Each map set contains an area map showing the general location of fly shops, shuttles, lodging, fuel and places to eat.
- Approximate size: printed map: 3-3/8 inches by 10-1/4 inches; laminated page: 3-3/4 inches by 10-1/2 inches.