Troutmaps for the Metolius River in Oregon covers 32 river miles from Metolius Spring, near Camp Sherman to Billy Chinook Lake. This is a famous small spring-fed river with trophy trout fishing. The upper river is bounded on the west by the Warm Springs Indian Reservation, with restriced access.
9 river maps, 1 area map
Metolius - Metolius Spring, near Camp Sherman to Billy Chinook Lake
Items are shipped via USPS First Class Parcel, with tracking information.
Shipping is Free!
- Laminated and waterproof maps that follow the river channel.
- Individual maps are secured with a stainless steel split ring, and includes a snap hook that allows clipping to a cable retractor on waders or boat.
- Cable retractor is not included, but is available for purchase on our website - click here for more info.
- River features such as rapids, boat ramps, access points, campgrounds, and river camps are clearly shown.
- Each map set contains an area map showing the general location of fly shops, shuttles, lodging, fuel and places to eat.
- Approximate size: printed map: 3-3/8 inches by 10-1/4 inches; laminated page: 3-3/4 inches by 10-1/2 inches.