This map collection covers the Wyoming's North Platte river between Seminoe Reservoir and Casper; including the following sections:
- The Miracle Mile section between Kordes Dam to Pathfinder Reservoir,
- The Gray Reef section downstream of Alcova, to Government Bridge
- The 30.6 river miles from Government Bridge to Casper
Portions of the North Platte flow through private property. These sections are clearly marked on the river maps.
14 river maps, 2 area maps
North Platte - River Bundle
Items are shipped via USPS First Class Parcel, with tracking information.
Shipping is Free!
- Laminated and waterproof maps that follow the river channel.
- Individual maps are secured with a stainless steel split ring, and includes a snap hook that allows clipping to a cable retractor on waders or boat.
- Cable retractor is not included, but is available for purchase on our website - click here for more info.
- River features such as rapids, boat ramps, access points, campgrounds, and river camps are clearly shown.
- Each map set contains an area map showing the general location of fly shops, shuttles, lodging, fuel and places to eat.
- Approximate size: printed map: 3-3/8 inches by 10-1/4 inches; laminated page: 3-3/4 inches by 10-1/2 inches.