Get all the Troutmaps for California's Sacramento River - with the Sacramento River Bundle! This river bundle contains map sets SAC-1 and SAC-2, at a discounted price versus buying both map sets separately.
Troutmaps for the Sacramento River cover two areas: the 40 river miles from Lake Siskiyou to Riverview, which is wading and bank fishing, and the 40 river miles from Redding to Bend Bridge, north of Red Bluff, which is larger water and often floated.
22 river maps and 2 area maps
Sacramento - River Bundle
- Laminated and waterproof maps that follow the river channel.
- Individual maps are secured with a stainless steel split ring, and includes a snap hook that allows clipping to a cable retractor on waders or boat.
- Cable retractor is not included, but is available for purchase on our website - click here for more info.
- River features such as rapids, boat ramps, access points, and campgrounds are clearly shown.
- Each map set contains an area map showing the general location of fly shops, shuttles, lodging, fuel and places to eat.
- Approximate size: printed map: 3-3/8 inches by 10-1/4 inches; laminated page: 3-3/4 inches by 10-1/2 inches.
Items are shipped via USPS First Class Parcel, with tracking information. Please make sure the shipping address you provide is acceptable for deliveries by the US Postal Service.
Shipping for most orders is Free! Click here for more details.