This map set follows New Mexico's San Juan River for 6.7 miles from Navajo Dam downstream to Rainbow Lodge. This is a Gold Medal fly fishing tailwater for medium to large trout. A great wading river, but floating is also possible. Because this is a relatively short stretch of water, the Troutmaps are at a larger scale for greater detail over the shorter distance.
3 river maps, 1 area map
San Juan - Navajo Dam to Rainbow Lodge
Items are shipped via USPS First Class Parcel, with tracking information. Please make sure the shipping address you provide is acceptable for deliveries by the US Postal Service.
Shipping for most orders is Free! Click here for more details.
- Laminated and waterproof maps that follow the river channel.
- Individual maps are secured with a stainless steel split ring, and includes a snap hook that allows clipping to a cable retractor on waders or boat.
- Cable retractor is not included, but is available for purchase on our website - click here for more info.
- River features such as rapids, boat ramps, access points, and campgrounds are clearly shown.
- Each map set contains an area map showing the general location of fly shops, shuttles, lodging, fuel and places to eat.
- Approximate size: printed map: 3-3/8 inches by 10-1/4 inches; laminated page: 3-3/4 inches by 10-1/2 inches.