New for 2019, this map set follows Montana's Smith River for 58.9 miles from Camp Baker to Eden Bridge. Access to this river is awarded each year by lottery from the Montana State Parks Department. If you're lucky enough to draw a permit, come prepared for a multi-day float through some of the best back country scenery Montana has to offer. The Smith has just one put-in at Camp Baker, approximately 25 miles north of White Sulphur Springs, and one take-out at Eden Bridge, 59 miles downstream.
This is a multi-day excursion. Camping is allowed at 52 campsites along the river. The Smith River Troutmap has all of these campsites clearly marked, along with Lat/Long coordinates.
12 maps and an area map
Smith - Camp Baker to Eden Bridge
Items are shipped via USPS First Class Parcel, with tracking information.
Shipping is Free!
- Laminated and waterproof maps that follow the river channel.
- Individual maps are secured with a stainless steel split ring, and includes a snap hook that allows clipping to a cable retractor on waders or boat.
- Cable retractor is not included, but is available for purchase on our website - click here for more info.
- River features such as rapids, boat ramps, access points, campgrounds, and river camps are clearly shown.
- Each map set contains an area map showing the general location of fly shops, shuttles, lodging, fuel and places to eat.
- Approximate size: printed map: 3-3/8 inches by 10-1/4 inches; laminated page: 3-3/4 inches by 10-1/2 inches.