This map set follows the Henry's Fork for 49.9 miles from Ashton Dam to Menan Access, where the Henry's Fork joins the South Fork of the Snake River.
The Henry's Fork is a premier river, known for big rainbows and browns.
11 river maps and 1 area map
Henry's Fork of the Snake - Ashton Dam to Menan Access on the Snake River
Items are shipped via USPS First Class Parcel, with tracking information. Please make sure the shipping address you provide is acceptable for deliveries by the US Postal Service.
Shipping for most orders is Free! Click here for more details.
- Laminated and waterproof maps that follow the river channel.
- Individual maps are secured with a stainless steel split ring, and includes a snap hook that allows clipping to a cable retractor on waders or boat.
- Cable retractor is not included, but is available for purchase on our website - click here for more info.
- River features such as rapids, boat ramps, access points and campgrounds are clearly shown.
- Each map set contains an area map showing the general location of fly shops, shuttles, lodging, fuel and places to eat.
- Approximate size: printed map: 3-3/8 inches by 10-1/4 inches; laminated page: 3-3/4 inches by 10-1/2 inches.