This map set covers Idaho's South Fork of the Snake River from Spring Creek Access downstream for 26.7 miles to Byington Access. Spring Creek Access is roughly 2 river miles upstream of the popular Conant Access point. This section of the South Fork flows through a beautiful canyon, and is popular for an overnight or multi-day float trip. Designated river camp areas require a permit and are marked on the individual maps.
7 river maps and an area map
South Fork of the Snake - The Canyon - Spring Creek Access to Byington Access
Items are shipped via USPS First Class Parcel, with tracking information. Please make sure the shipping address you provide is acceptable for deliveries by the US Postal Service.
Shipping for most orders is Free! Click here for more details.
- Laminated and waterproof maps that follow the river channel.
- Individual maps are secured with a stainless steel split ring, and includes a snap hook that allows clipping to a cable retractor on waders or boat.
- Cable retractor is not included, but is available for purchase on our website - click here for more info.
- River features such as rapids, boat ramps, access points, campgrounds, and river camps are clearly shown.
- Each map set contains an area map showing the general location of fly shops, shuttles, lodging, fuel and places to eat.
- Approximate size: printed map: 3-3/8 inches by 10-1/4 inches; laminated page: 3-3/4 inches by 10-1/2 inches.