The Cheeseman Canyon section of Colorado's South Platte river is a narrow scenic canyon with Gold Medal fly fishing for trout with Phd's in avoiding your offerings - they've seen it all. Come on - you're smarter than a trout, right?
Because this is a hiking/wading river only, the Troutmaps are at a larger scale for greater detail over the short 3.3 river miles from the Gill Trail to Cheesman Dam.
2 river maps and 2 area maps
South Platte - Cheesman Canyon from Deckers to Cheesman Dam
Items are shipped via USPS First Class Parcel, with tracking information.
Shipping is Free!
- Laminated and waterproof maps that follow the river channel.
- Individual maps are secured with a stainless steel split ring, and includes a snap hook that allows clipping to a cable retractor on waders.
- Cable retractor is not included, but is available for purchase on our website - click here for more info.
- River features such as access points, campgrounds, and river trails are clearly shown.
- Each map set contains an area map showing the general location of fly shops, shuttles, lodging, fuel and places to eat.
- Approximate size: printed map: 3-3/8 inches by 10-1/4 inches; laminated page: 3-3/4 inches by 10-1/2 inches.