The Cheeseman Canyon section of Colorado's South Platte river is a narrow scenic canyon with Gold Medal fly fishing for trout with Phd's in avoiding your offerings - they've seen it all. Come on - you're smarter than a trout, right?
Because this is a hiking/wading river only, the Troutmaps are at a larger scale for greater detail over the short 3.3 river miles from the Gill Trail to Cheesman Dam.
2 river maps and 2 area maps
South Platte - Cheesman Canyon from Deckers to Cheesman Dam
Items are shipped via USPS First Class Parcel, with tracking information. Please make sure the shipping address you provide is acceptable for deliveries by the US Postal Service.
Shipping for most orders is Free! Click here for more details.
- Laminated and waterproof maps that follow the river channel.
- Individual maps are secured with a stainless steel split ring, and includes a snap hook that allows clipping to a cable retractor on waders.
- Cable retractor is not included, but is available for purchase on our website - click here for more info.
- River features such as access points, campgrounds, and river trails are clearly shown.
- Each map set contains an area map showing the general location of fly shops, shuttles, lodging, fuel and places to eat.
- Approximate size: printed map: 3-3/8 inches by 10-1/4 inches; laminated page: 3-3/4 inches by 10-1/2 inches.