Get both sections of California's Trinity River. This map set covers 113.0 river miles from Lewiston Dam to the Klamath River. The second section contains a number of dangerous rapids, and should only be floated by experienced kayackers, rafters, or with a professional guide. The Trinity is a river of varying character, with good access, and famous for both trout and steelhead.
26 river maps plus an area map
Trinity - River Bundle
- Laminated and waterproof maps that follow the river channel.
- Individual maps are secured with a stainless steel split ring, and includes a snap hook that allows clipping to a cable retractor on waders or boat.
- Cable retractor is not included, but is available for purchase on our website - click here for more info.
- River features such as rapids, boat ramps, access points, campgrounds, and river camps are clearly shown.
- Each map set contains an area map showing the general location of fly shops, shuttles, lodging, fuel and places to eat.
- Approximate size: printed map: 3-3/8 inches by 10-1/4 inches; laminated page: 3-3/4 inches by 10-1/2 inches.
Items are shipped via USPS First Class Parcel, with tracking information. Please make sure the shipping address you provide is acceptable for deliveries by the US Postal Service.
Shipping for most orders is Free! Click here for more details.