This map set is from Fontenelle Dam, below Fontenelle Reservoir to Six Mile HIll Access, near the southern boundary of the Seedskadee National Wildlife Refuge. Many birds and other wildlife besides great fishing make this a memorable experience.
8 river maps plus an area map
Upper Green - Fontenelle Dam to Six Mile Hill Access
Items are shipped via USPS First Class Parcel, with tracking information.
Shipping is Free!
- Laminated and waterproof maps that follow the river channel.
- Individual maps are secured with a stainless steel split ring, and includes a snap hook that allows clipping to a cable retractor on waders or boat.
- Cable retractor is not included, but is available for purchase on our website - click here for more info.
- River features such as rapids, boat ramps, access points, campgrounds, and river camps are clearly shown.
- Each map set contains an area map showing the general location of fly shops, shuttles, lodging, fuel and places to eat.
- Approximately size: printed map: 3-3/8 inches by 10-1/4 inches; laminated page: 3-3/4 inches by 10-1/2 inches.