All Troutmaps for the Yuba River covering 182 river miles. Includes all three forks:
- North (Sierra City to the Middle Fork),
- Middle (Jackson Meadows Reservoir to the North Fork)
- South (Lang Crossing to the Yuba River),
- plus the main river from the Middle Fork to the Feather River.
The Yuba is mostly a bank fishing river for trout, steelhead and salmon. The Yuba is well known for its native rainbows, which average 12 to 14 inches but can get up to 24 inches.
42 river maps and 4 area maps
Yuba - River Bundle
- Laminated and waterproof maps that follow the river channel.
- Individual maps are secured with a stainless steel split ring, and includes a snap hook that allows clipping to a cable retractor on waders or boat.
- Cable retractor is not included, but is available for purchase on our website - click here for more info.
- River features such as rapids, boat ramps, access points, and campgrounds are clearly shown.
- Each map set contains an area map showing the general location of fly shops, shuttles, lodging, fuel and places to eat.
- Approximate size: printed map: 3-3/8 inches by 10-1/4 inches; laminated page: 3-3/4 inches by 10-1/2 inches.
Items are shipped via USPS First Class Parcel, with tracking information. Please make sure the shipping address you provide is acceptable for deliveries by the US Postal Service.
Shipping for most orders is Free! Click here for more details.