Troutmaps for the North Fork of the Yuba river covers 50.9 river miles.
The Yuba is mostly a bank fishing river for trout, steelhead and salmon. The Yuba is known for its native rainbows, which average 12 to 14 inches, and range up to 24 inches.
13 river maps plus an area map
Yuba - North Fork from Sierra City to the Middle Fork
- Laminated and waterproof maps that follow the river channel.
- Individual maps are secured with a stainless steel split ring, and includes a snap hook that allows clipping to a cable retractor on waders or boat.
- Cable retractor is not included, but is available for purchase on our website - click here for more info.
- River features such as rapids, boat ramps, access points, and campgrounds are clearly shown.
- Each map set contains an area map showing the general location of fly shops, shuttles, lodging, fuel and places to eat.
- Approximate size: printed map: 3-3/8 inches by 10-1/4 inches; laminated page: 3-3/4 inches by 10-1/2 inches.
Items are shipped via USPS First Class Parcel, with tracking information.
Shipping is Free!